My wife and I just celebrated the 38th anniversary of our first date, and chose to spend three days in Montreal. Our preference is always for small, family-owned properties rather than chains. My thinking is, if a small hotel can compete with the big chains and stay in business, it's got to have something worthwhile to offer. This one does--its... More
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Le Jardin d`Antoine Hotel
- Auberge Le Jardin d`Antoine Hotel Montreal
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location – Location - Location! You will feel at home in our cozy 25-room intimate hotel ideally located on the famous St. Denis Street in Downtown Montreal. We offer you comfortable rooms, a warm welcome and a free generous buffet breakfast since 1989. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Budget Places, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Auberge le Jardin d'Antoine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.