I really enjoyed my stay here. The room was very comfortable and quiet. I was travelling alone on business and ate in the Tavern twice during my stay. the food and service was excellent. I was impressed by the complimentary breakfast which had anything one would wish. I would definitely visit again.
- Also Known As:
- Dundee Arms Hotel Charlottetown
- Dundee Arms Hotel
- Dundee Arms Inn Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic business district on quiet safe street in olde Charlottetown. This 1903 Queen Anne Inn and modern Annex have been welcoming guests for 39 years. 22 guest rooms, featuring private baths, colored televisions,free high speed wireless internet, telephones, air conditioning, non smoking atmosphere and guest parking. Award winning Dining Room, Lounge and a beautiful outdoor patio. Highly maintained property offering friendly personal service. Recommended by CAA/AAA and "Where to Eat in Canada" Open Year Round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Dundee Arms Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.