Hostelling International Toronto is a really nice place. I slept there with my girlfriend for 4 nights. We spent two nights in a private room (double bed) and two nights more in a 4-beds room. Every thing is clean. There is a locker in every room and beds are comfortable. The hostel is close to King's station and not far... More
- Also Known As:
- Hostelling International Toronto Hotel Toronto
- Hostelling International Toronto Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of downtown Toronto, HI-Toronto is steps away from local attractions like the Hockey Hall of Fame, CN Tower, Air Canada Centre, Rogers Centre and Distillery District, and just minutes away from major shopping districts like the Eaton Centre and Queen West. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Hostelling International Toronto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.