The Hyatt (I believe it was formerly an IBIS) has a good location and is a modern build, but it has some of the slowest lifts in the civilized world. The rooms were comfortable but the bathrooms small. Desk staff were not very knowledgeable or helpful. $14.95 for access to a slow broadband service is appalling.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Toronto Entertainment District, central downtown, is the beautiful Hyatt Regency Toronto. Boasting 394 guestrooms including 32 deluxe suites on 20 floors. Typical guestroom features include 42inch plasma television, iPod Docking station, multi-media interface capabilities, massaging showerhead and other comforts of home. For business or pleasure, the Hyatt Regency Toronto provides the perfect location for anywhere you need to be in Toronto. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Olotels, Otel, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Hyatt Regency Toronto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Toronto Hotel Toronto
- Hyatt Regency Toronto Hotel
- Toronto Hyatt Regency
- Holiday Inn Toronto