Last summer I took a 40,000 km, 51 day excursion from Alberta to Newfoundland and back to British Columbia. I visited countless towns, villages and cities. I stayed in numerous lodgings. Mackenzie's Motel and Cottages was at the top of my list for accommodations. A local family run operation in one the prettiest, historical towns I had seen, Shelburne, NS.... More
- Also Known As:
- Mackenzies Hotel Shelburne
- Mackenzie's Motel And Cottages Shelburne, Nova Scotia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- MacKenzie's has been family-owned for decades and offers the best of Nova Scotia's intimate cottages, affordable motel and luxury suites in a park-like, brook-side setting in a great location in the centre of town... something for every taste and budget! Free breakfast and wireless internet is included in all rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Mackenzie's Motel and Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.