Had a wonderful mid-week stay at Coast Blackcomb. The staff were friendly, professional, and efficient. The room was super-clean. Enjoyed the free breakfasts - I had oatmeal topped with slivered almonds, cranberries, brown sugar and cream from the coffee stand, followed by a waffle. Delicious! Walked down to the Village every morning (it's very doable if your knees are okay... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coast Blackcomb Suites is located ski-in, ski-out on Blackcomb Mountain, and offers a unique lodge-style setting. Complimentary breakfast, fully equipped kitchens, gas fireplaces and daily housekeeping are all included in your Coast Blackcomb Suites stay.Relax in the largest outdoor pool and hot tub of all Whistler hotels. Whether skiing in the winter, or golfing in the summer, our studio, 1 bedroom and 2 bedroom hotel suites provide the ultimate in comfort and luxury for your next stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, EasyToBook, Otel, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Coast Blackcomb Suites at Whistler reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coast Blackcomb Suites At Whistler Hotel
- Coast Blackcomb Suites At Whistler Hotel Whistler