Ironwood is in a good location for summer visits to Whistler (not as good for skiing), and an easy walk or bike ride to the village. Our two bedroom unit, #208, was very large. But on the downside the design of the unit was extremely dark and dreary. With beautiful sunny weather outside, inside the low ceilings, dark furnishings, and... More
- Also Known As:
- The Ironwood Condominiums Hotel Whistler
- The Ironwood Condominiums Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you want to be close to the excitement of Whistler, but just far enough away for total tranquility, Ironwood is for you! Located within Blueberry Hill, the resort is just a mile from the Village and boasts exquisite mountain views in peaceful surroundings. The award-winning Whistler Golf Course is situated nearby for those who love to indulge in a few rounds in the summer months. With a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub, plus HD cable TV and Wi-Fi Internet, Ironwood is the perfect home-away-from-home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Expedia and Venere so you can book your The Ironwood Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.