Asbestos in the ceiling, mold in the walls, hair ALL OVER the bathroom, and woven into my pillows and blankets, cigarette burn wholes in everything, curtains, carpet, blankets, pillows, towels, etc. no screens on windows, not that it mattered anyways because they are painted shut! The stench of marijauna would seep into my room, while the owner and her daughters... More
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Polson Park Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.