Great location for doing family activities around Santa Claus parade. Internet connection was only good for email and minor surfing but was there to do things around town. Kitchenette lacked a cooking sheet (for french fries). The continental breakfast was great. Two adults breakfasts fed two adults and two children. The manager's special was great!
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Victoria On The Harbour Hotel Victoria
- Days Inn Victoria On The Harbour Hotel
- Days Inn Victoria
- Victoria Days Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly located on Victoria’s downtown Inner Harbour, walking distance to Convention Centre, Parliament Buildings, restaurants, shopping, attractions and more. Clean, comfortable guest rooms and an onsite restaurant/lounge, seasonal outdoor heated pool, year-round whirlpool, parking, complimentary high-speed Internet access, local calls, coffee/tea/bottled water. Harbourview, Pet-friendly, and Kitchenette rooms available. Come and visit our beautiful Garden City, and we’ll take care of the rest! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Days Inn Hotels, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Victoria On The Harbour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.