Upon check in, you're made to sign a waiver stating you won't smoke in the hotel, yet the room reeked of smoke and had numerous burn holes in the bedding. The bed was horrible and seemed many years old. I would definitely look for a different place next time I visit the city.
- Also Known As:
- Traveller`s Inn Downtown Hotel Victoria
- Traveller`s Inn Downtown Hotel
- Travellers Hotel Downtown
- Travellers Hotel Victoria
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This downtown Victoria location features 78 rooms. Free high-speed internet access in lobby, free parking. King size beds, air-conditioning, working desks and in-room coffee/tea. Jacuzzi suites are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Otel, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Island Travel Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.