I visited this hostel for 5 nights in March of 2014 - solo traveler and opted for a 2 bed dorm. Apart from the location, there is nothing overly flash about this hostel. Positives: Great location for downtown - easy access to trains for YVR. The corridors were quiet and amenities were decent and clean. Foyer had plenty of brochures... More
- Also Known As:
- Hostelling International Vancouver Central Hotel
- Hostelling International Vancouver Central Hotel Vancouver
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Smack dab in the middle of Granville Street's pub and club district, we're one of the newest Vancouver hostels -- and if you're angling for access to all the partying and good times you could want, without compromising on security, comfort, and cleanliness, then we're where you want to be!If you're looking for the fun of a hostel, but still want privacy, you'll love our ensuite private rooms (cable TV included!) and our two-bed dorms. These are our most popular room types, so make sure to book in advance! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers, Booking.com, HostelWorld and Priceline so you can book your Hostelling International Vancouver Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.