Great hostel! One bad thing was that the kitchen did not have a stove/oven which made it slightly difficult to eat in and save money on eating out. However, the kitchen was very clean and the fab breakfast (muffins, toast, bagels, fruit, cereal, juice, tea - amazing!) in the morning made up for it. Stayed here with friends, quite a... More
- Also Known As:
- Hostelling International Vancouver Central Hotel Vancouver
- Hostelling International Vancouver Central Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Smack dab in the middle of Granville Street's pub and club district, we're one of the newest Vancouver hostels -- and if you're angling for access to all the partying and good times you could want, without compromising on security, comfort, and cleanliness, then we're where you want to be!If you're looking for the fun of a hostel, but still want privacy, you'll love our ensuite private rooms (cable TV included!) and our two-bed dorms. These are our most popular room types, so make sure to book in advance! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, HostelBookers and Priceline so you can book your Hostelling International Vancouver Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.