The Pac Rim is as good as it gets in Vancouver. Ultra-modern with first class rooms, touch control for lights and curtains and if you have a corner room you have one of the best views in Vancouver from your large, square, deep hot tub! And the level of service is high as you'd expect from Fairmont. Great location near... More
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Pacific Rim Hotel Vancouver
- Fairmont Pacific Rim Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With unobstructed views of the harbour and mountains, Fairmont Pacific Rim is a newcomer to an area rich in history and intrigue. Located in the heart of the historic port and financial district, the hotel fronts one of Vancouver’s most celebrated streetscapes with unobstructed views of the North Shore Mountains, Stanley Park and Coal Harbour. Sophisticated and cosmopolitan but casual and contemporary, this downtown Vancouver hotel combines the best of Asia and the west coast in its plan, décor, and culinary offerings. Designed with five star standards and amenities, the 377-room luxury Vancouver hotel features lavish appointments, naturally inspired materials, comfortable furnishings and state-of-the-art technology. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Amex, Olotels, Splendia, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Fairmont Pacific Rim reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.