Spectacular property with great restaurants on the premises. Excellent meeting and banquet facilities. Steps from convention centre. Sea plane terminal at your doorstep. Train to YVR two blocks away. Loaner bikes to take a advantage of Stanley park and other bike paths around downtown. Rooms are lovely and ever so quiet. Beautiful pool area plus a separate spa retreat area.... More
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Pacific Rim Hotel
- Fairmont Pacific Rim Hotel Vancouver
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With unobstructed views of the harbour and mountains, Fairmont Pacific Rim is a newcomer to an area rich in history and intrigue. Located in the heart of the historic port and financial district, the hotel fronts one of Vancouver’s most celebrated streetscapes with unobstructed views of the North Shore Mountains, Stanley Park and Coal Harbour. Sophisticated and cosmopolitan but casual and contemporary, this downtown Vancouver hotel combines the best of Asia and the west coast in its plan, décor, and culinary offerings. Designed with five star standards and amenities, the 377-room luxury Vancouver hotel features lavish appointments, naturally inspired materials, comfortable furnishings and state-of-the-art technology. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, Agoda, Venere, HotelTravel.com, Otel, Priceline, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Jetsetter so you can book your Fairmont Pacific Rim reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.