We stayed at the Fairmont Pacific Rim hotel in mid-May 2013. Bottom line is that this is a wonderful hotel in all aspects. Beautiful inside and out, exceptionally clean and quiet. All the staff were friendly and attentive. Our room on the 14th floor had a panoramic view of the harbor and snow capped mountains in the distance. The room... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With unobstructed views of the harbour and mountains, Fairmont Pacific Rim is a newcomer to an area rich in history and intrigue. Located in the heart of the historic port and financial district, the hotel fronts one of Vancouver’s most celebrated streetscapes with unobstructed views of the North Shore Mountains, Stanley Park and Coal Harbour. Sophisticated and cosmopolitan but casual and contemporary, this downtown Vancouver hotel combines the best of Asia and the west coast in its plan, décor, and culinary offerings. Designed with five star standards and amenities, the 377-room luxury Vancouver hotel features lavish appointments, naturally inspired materials, comfortable furnishings and state-of-the-art technology. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Fairmont Hotels, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Fairmont Pacific Rim reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Pacific Rim Hotel
- Fairmont Pacific Rim Hotel Vancouver