We booked Joy's place for the long weekend. 16 guys, long weekend in Kelowna, it was difficult to find a good secluded place. I had read one other bad review in the past of Joy's and was a bit skeptical. Reviews on Hot tub not working, dogs roaming the lot, yoga people wandering around and my biggest worry was the owner in a 5 wheeler near by on the property as we wanted our privacy.
1) the hot tub worked, and it was great. and clean.
2) the dogs are in their own little area locked up in front of the house, its 40 acres.
3) I spoke with joy about the yoga people, this only occurs on a Thursday, we had the place from Friday to Monday and were not interrupted by this, although i can see some maybe be weary of this. We had no issues.
4) the 5 wheeler near by. When you stay at this place you hardly use the front as the beauty is in the back. Also I only met Joy once throughout the time i was there and that was when we were leaving and had to settle up the bill. She is... More
- Also Known As:
- The Joy Of Living Centre Kelowna, Okanagan Valley