Motel is old and dated.bed was comfy but bathroom was tiny and old.cut the shower really short..Prob would not stay there again.they definitely need to do a few renos on this place.only paid 90 bucks but still seemed like too much for a place like this
- Also Known As:
- Imperial Hotel Medicine Hat
- Imperial Motor Inn Medicine Hat, Alberta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New Owners and management. Imperial Inn is completing major renovations to proved our guest with clean modern facilities. New carpet, bedding, drapes, air conditioning, 35 renovated kitchenettes complete with laminated flooring and full size fridge and stove. We offer hot items in our Breakfast Bar. Fresh coffee served 24 hours. All rooms are equipped with coffee pots, microwaves, fridges, high speed internet and hair blowers. Beefeater Steak House on property.We are walking distance to Tim Horton's, London Drugs, Co-op Market Place, Liquor store, Pizza Hut, Ralph's Texas Bar and Steakhouse. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Imperial Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.