Initially thought that being outside the park would be a disadvantage but how wrong can you be. Just had a two night stay that was super, service attentive without being overbearing. Restaurant food excellent, comfortable room and stunning views-would highly recommend for couples as well as families. We stayed in the hotel rooms rather than the cabins.
- Also Known As:
- Overlander Mountain Hotel Jasper National Park
- Overlander Mountain Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled at the edge of Jasper National Park, 50 km outside Jasper Town-site, overlooking the majestic Rocky Mountains, sits the Overlander Mountain Lodge. This jewel in the Canadian Rockies offers spectacular views, gourmet dining and ultra comfortable lodging. Warm hospitality and a casual yet cozy atmosphere are combined here in a mountain setting of unique natural beauty. Our chalet vacation rentals can serve as your home away from home while exploring all the park has to offer.The Overlander Mountain Lodge provides a variety of accommodation for the perfect Mountain Getaway, where televisions and telephones have been excluded to ensure a peaceful and relaxing stay. When it is time to celebrate, look no further than this cozy Rocky Mountain retreat as an ideal setting for social gatherings, weddings and business groups. The Overlander Mountain Lodge is committed to providing some of the best lodging, food and hospitality in the Canadian Rockies.we offer different room types from cabins to rooms with mountain views, kitchenettes and complete vacation homes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your Overlander Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.