We were very impressed with our stay here. We stayed in one of the newer cabins. It was very spacious and clean. Loved the wood burning fire place. Only negative is the wifi isnt very good and fire wood is not included in your cabin rental.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in a beautiful wooded area of the Canadian Rockies, Alpine Village is ideally situated across from the sparkling Athabasca River in Jasper National Park. 47 rocky mountain style log cabins are spaciously set in a natural pine forest of 11 acres located 2km south of the Jasper Townsite. Alpine Village boasts a panoramic view of the Athabasca River with Mount Edith Cavell towering in the background. Ideal for honeymoons or family vacations. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Alpine Village Cabin Resort - Jasper Hotel Jasper National Park
- Alpine Village Cabin Resort - Jasper Hotel
- Alpine Village Jasper
- Alpine Village Jasper National Park