This uniquely built resort is a great place to stay and the service is top notch, you feel welcome and at home. We stayed a night after a rail trip from Vancouver and found a real Gem. The rooms have been renevated and are beautiful. This was a great place for the whole family.
- Also Known As:
- Alpine Village Cabin Resort - Jasper Hotel
- Alpine Village Cabin Resort - Jasper Hotel Jasper National Park
- Alpine Village Jasper
- Alpine Village Jasper National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in a beautiful wooded area of the Canadian Rockies, Alpine Village Cabin Resort is ideally situated across from the sparkling Athabasca River in Jasper National Park. 50 rocky mountain style log cabins are spaciously set in a natural pine forest of 11 acres located 2km south of downtown Jasper. Alpine Village Cabin Resort boasts a panoramic view of the Athabasca River with Mount Edith Cavell towering in the background. Ideal for honeymoons, family vacation and friends. ... more less