Hotel accommodations and breakfast were good. Hotel staff unable to deal with valid health concern due to the hotel hot tub which had excessive amounts of chlorine and chemicals in it. I experienced skin irritations and a damaged/discoloured bathing suit. Front desk staff and supervisor did not follow up with concern and simply indicated that they complied with health regulations.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Airport Hotel Calgary
- Best Western Calgary
- Best Western Airport Hotel
- Calgary Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer 76 well-appointed rooms, five with Roman Hot Tubs, minutes away from the airport and conveniently located close to highway #1 (16th Avenue) and highway #2 (Deerfoot Trail), with easy access to the Calgary Zoo, Calgary Tower, Calgary Stampede grounds, Spark - Telus Science Center and downtown. Enjoy the indoor pool, hot tub, fitness center, vending and ice machines, HSIA, plus many more amenities. Free Airport courtesy vehicle and Breakfast Buffet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Best Western, Otel, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Best Western Airport Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.