The overall hotel seemed old, our room smelt like smoke at times and the fit and finish of the rooms are starting to show there age. The room we stayed in was really small. On a positive note, they did offer a very good selection for breakfast and the staff were more then helpful.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Airport Hotel Calgary
- Best Western Calgary
- Best Western Airport Hotel
- Calgary Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer 76 well-appointed rooms, five with Roman Hot Tubs, minutes away from the airport and conveniently located close to highway #1 (16th Avenue) and highway #2 (Deerfoot Trail), with easy access to the Calgary Zoo, Calgary Tower, Calgary Stampede grounds, and downtown. Enjoy the indoor pool, hot tub, fitness center, vending and ice machines, HSIA, plus many more amenities. Free Airport courtesy vehicle and Breakfast Buffet. Licensed Thai Place restaurant Tue-Sun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Travelocity, Booking.com, Olotels, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your BEST WESTERN Airport Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.