This place is in a wonderful location - 20 minutes from Banff and 20 minutes from Lake Louise. Nestled in the mountains near the Bow River and close to Johnston Canyon. Beautiful there. There is a little grocery store on premises which has a little bit of everything. We stayed in #9 which is one of the largest cabins -... More
- Also Known As:
- Castle Mountain Chalets Hotel Banff
- Castle Mountain Chalets Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Midway between Banff and Lake Louise, in the heart of Banff National Park, you'll find a breathtaking location and the perfect getaway resort - Castle Mountain Chalets. Beautifully designed and furnished individual chalets are where you will relax in this nature lover's paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Olotels, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Castle Mountain Chalets reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.