We traveled with kids ages 9 and 10, and it was a perfect place to stay. We were 10 minutes from Xcaret, Xplor, Xel-Ha, Worth value, secure, dolphins inside for the kids, drug store, supermarket, Fully recommended. Swimming pool in the condo. It was living in a little town.
- Also Known As:
- Aventuras Club Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Aventuras Club Hotel
- Aventuras Club Riviera Maya/Puerto Aventuras, Mexico
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer a two and three bedroom villa that are lavishly furnished, decorated and supplied with everything you’ll need. The beautiful resort community offers diving, snorkeling, deep sea fishing, biking, golf, kayaking, swimming with the dolphins, shopping, fine dining and much more. We are conveniently located just an hour south of Cancun, 20 minutes south of Playa Del Carmen and 15 minutes north of Tulum.The villa is big, luxurious and fully equipped, it is fully furnished in Caribbean decor.The villa is facing the marina, and is near the restaurants, dolphin pond and shops. Enjoy the spectacular view of the marina and its yachts. The marina building features a 10 person outdoor whirlpool tub, walk-in pool and propane barbeque area under request (additional fee applies)We have also available (ask for details) villas on a separate lagoon location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Aventuras Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.