I have for many years on spent a week or two with family and freind over Christmas at the Santa Cruz Bungalows and always enjoyed it very much. There are only eight bungalows, four in every building so you don´t see the neighbours much. The pool is nearly always alone since many take to the beach or one of the... More
- Also Known As:
- Bungalows Santa Cruz Hotel
- Bungalows Santa Cruz Hotel Puerto Escondido
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bungalows Santa Cruz is composed mainly of 2 Mexican style buildings, conveniently located in front of two beautiful beaches, Marino & Zicatela, the hotel offers 20 comfortable and spacious bungalows, decorated with a contemporary Mexican style that provides a warm and cozy atmosphere, these rooms have an independent bedroom with 2 double beds and 2 sofa beds in the living room, the room facilities include: Dining room, equipped kitchenette, cable tv, safe security box, wireless internet, the swimming pool and kids pool allow the visitors to relax while they enjoy the most beautiful sunsets of the Mexican Pacific. The hotel is located just 5 minutes away from The International Airport of Puerto Escondido and 3 minutes from Downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Bungalows Santa Cruz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.