The hotel is close to the Zocalo; The lobby is stunning; a very elegant entrance. The rooms are basic, but comfortable. The restaurant is expensive for breakfast. It would be a good place for an elegant dinner. Staff was helpful with planning a tour. Good view of the church roofs from the 5th floor.
- Also Known As:
- San Leonardo Puebla Hotel Puebla
- San Leonardo Puebla Hotel
- Holiday Inn Puebla
- Puebla Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The City of Puebla, well known as 'Cultural Patrimony of the Humanity',is sorrounded on its historical center area, by many buildings with lots of testimonies of the past, and one of the constructions that conforms this cultural city is justly a beautiful 100 years old french style building, which includes all the confort that business men and tourists requires, also our guests will be able to experience the combianation among modern services and the history of this beautiful building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, Venere, HotelsClick, Cheap Tickets, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your San Leonardo Puebla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.