Highly recommend. Every room has a balcony to drink in the infinite panoramas. Great sunsets. The bar and restaurant feature murals of the Tarahumara Indians. Good values at happy hour. Great service. One downside: you have to lug your bags up flights of stairs.
- Also Known As:
- Posada Mirador Hotel Copper Canyon
- Posada Mirador Copper Canyon
- Posada Mirador Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Poised like an eagle's nest at the canyon's edge is the Mirador Hotel, near the highest point of the canyon. Overlooks exhibit awe-inspiring scenery from the rim of Copper Canyon. This deluxe hotel is surrounded by pine trees and appears to be "etched out" of the natural rock iteself". The Mirador Hotel is beautiful, its structure is unique in architecture and decor and each of its 48 luxurious rooms and suites has a private terrace where you can enjoy one of the finest views of the Copper Canyon. It's a bird watchers paradise! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Posada Mirador reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.