My husband found this hotel on the net, I must say that price is very good. the position of the hotel is good cleanliness is top class, rooms very confortable and quiet. Staff in general good. I would like to point out, that during the month of august, the nearby town Henneboot and around the area, is like a "dead... More
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De Locguenole Kervignac
- Chateau De Locguenole France/Kervignac
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique in the world: 120 hectares of private forest that overlooks a wide stretch of seaA door leads out to the ocean and a private dock for immediate boarding. Sailing between Lorient and the island of Groix is an unforgettable experience and just one of the many pleasures in store at this historic castle and manor house surrounded by 120 hectares of private forest that overlooks a wide stretch of sea. Helicopter flights over the cliffs of Brittany are also on offer. On returning to the ground, sample the delights of the menu of fresh seafood and Brittany’s local produce, followed by a shiatsu massage to finish off a perfect day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Chateau de Locguenole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.