We arrived in Tulum thinking we would stay for three days and ten minutes after arriving at Posada Los Mapaches decided we wanted to stay longer! So our three days turned into six and if we didn't have a flight to catch we would have stayed longer. Chelo and her sons are the perfect hosts! They are so friendly and... More
- Also Known As:
- Posada Los Mapaches Hotel Tulum
- Posada Los Mapaches Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Posada Los Mapaches Hostal B, B & B (Bike, Bed & Breakfast) Come, Relax and Enjoy the beautiful palapas (cabins). Ride your bike, and go to the Ruins, Beach or Cenotes!! Hostel room for 4 people only, private room, shared bathroom, hot water 24 hrs, Delicious breakfast, bike 24 hrs., electricity 24 hrs and more... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Posada Los Mapaches reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.