At the end of the zona hotelera, Xbalamque offers low budget cosy cabanas with a nice bed and mosquitos net. Shared kitchen (without mosquitos net) where you can assist to robberies from raccoones. I love those animals! Wifi and electricity from 5pm to 2am only. Shared bathrooms and showers. 50m from the beach-probably one of the best in the area.... More
- Also Known As:
- Xbalamque Cabanas Tulum Hotel
- Xbalamque Cabanas Tulum Hotel Tulum
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tulum Cabanas Xbalamque is a little ecological-hotel in the Mayan Jungle, at 100 meters from Sian Kaan Reserve and 20 minutes from the archaeological zone.The surroundings are filled with fresh and crystal waters, where you can enjoy a wonderful experience underground or a kayak’s trip.Also we are only at 50 meters from the paradise beach!Come to visit us and enjoy peaceful and great days!The facilities at the Xbalamque Cabanas include 24 hours hot showers and car parking facilities.We will recommend staying in Xbalamque Cabañas Tulum. It is possible to borrow a gummi raft (or kayaks) to sail on the Cenote, and snorkling gears to explore the underwater life (most interesting in the Conote). Bikecycles are for rent. There are no breakfast included, however a small kitchen is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Xbalamque Cabanas Tulum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.