Look, we didn't end up staying here, because the rooms for 3 people were booked. We had a problem with booking.com. They were not very helpful. However, Charles Galligani was a WONDERFUL problem solver who listened, was extremely attentive and provided the BEST customer service we have experienced in 10 months in Mexico by refunding our deposit, in cash, having... More
- Also Known As:
- Don Diego De La Selva Hotel
- Don Diego De La Selva Hotel Tulum
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Don Diego de la Selva, ideally located at the south end of Tulum, was in 2005 the first nice hotel in the village of Tulum, offering to the visitors an alternative to the beachfront cabañas. 10 large rooms with AC, private bathroom and own terrace.Free wi-fi, 24 hours electricity, swimming-pool and friendly atmosphere!Small bar, delicious homemade breakfast and gourmet restaurant : el PaladanteWelcome ! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and T4B so you can book your Don Diego de la Selva reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.