We enjoyed being very close to a fantastic beach. Once the power goes you definitely need a flaslhlight to maneuver in a pitch dark, verybasic cabin. The restaurant is overpriced. One scrambled egg cost US $4. A leaking toilet was not repaired and the fan did not work. Our cabin had cockroaches. The kitchen staff were great. They do not... More
- Also Known As:
- Cabanas Retiro Maya Tulum
- Cabanas Retiro Maya Hotel Tulum
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Miles from the busy hustle of all inclusive resorts and hotspots, lays a sacred space for couples & families, Groups & global travelers, conscious people and fellow seekers, Find peace here, breathe, explore, create your own adventure.Retiro Maya is a grassroots eco-haven for the nature loving traveler. integrating eco-loving style with conscious adventure seeking. Days bring healing breezes, smooth sun-drenched moments sound tracked by the ocean’s melodic chant. At night find your zen space under a vast canopy of stars. Retiro Maya strives to create unique escape experiences... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Retiro Maya Eco-Hotel and Retreats reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.