We started our trip staying at the absolutely wonderful cabanas at Hotel Nueva Vida de Ramiro further up the beach. I had a couple extra days in Tulum so my friend and I decided to try this place, which we reserved at booking.com. This was a HUGE step down compared to the breathtaking Nueva Vida, which was pretty much the... More
- Also Known As:
- Posada Punta Piedra Hotel
- Posada Punta Piedra Hotel Tulum
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel POSADA PUNTA PIEDRA is located in a quiet area opposite a beautiful Caribbean Sea in Tulum, in the vicinity there are restaurants and shops of various kinds of local crafts. The Caribbean Sea and the beach opposite the hotel are a show with amazing colors and new emotions. The country of Tulum is just 4 km away, reachable by taxi, by bicycle or your car, where you will find a breadth of restaurants, shops of various kinds or local crafts. Our staff is at your disposal ready to help you solve any problems and answer all your questions, all with extreme kindness. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Posada Punta Piedra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.