We had a relaxing vacation at Playa Palms. The location is perfect near the nightlife and restaurants of 5th Avenue. The staff was great from check in to our room service breakfast to beach lunch and drink service. I think it is a little pricey for what you get, but I would go back.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Palms Beach Hotel
- Playa Palms Beach Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Playa Palms Beach Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playa Palms is a beachfront hotel in downtown Playa del Carmen. We offer comfortable studios with large sea view terraces. Our studios have equipped kitchenettes, and some larger units have complete kitchens. Our beach is exclusive to only Playa Palms guests, so there are always enough lounge chair, and a sense of tranquility. We have a silent central air-conditioning system and sound insulating doors and windows for highest comfort. It offers air-conditioned rooms. We offer free and high quality wireless internet, and all rooms have safety boxes that will fit a regular laptop. satellite TV with english speaking channels and flatscreen TV´s in all rooms. we offer mini-bars with reasonably priced drinks and snacks. Our pool is next to the beach, and our tropical garden is in the middle of the building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Playa Palms Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.