I'll try to be balanced here, I've been going to the Yucatan for land vacations maybe 2x a year since 1995. The last few years I've stayed at AI Hotels in Playacar like Sandos and Allegro. This time I wanted something near or in the town of Playa and on the beach. I reviewed lots of reports on TA, but... More
- Also Known As:
- Fusion Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Fusion Hotel Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is located directly on the white sandy beaches and only 50mtrs away from the world famous 5th avenue, Playa Del Carmen's shopping promenade. We promise you a vacation you will never forget with traditional Mexican hospitality, clean and comfortable accommodations and personalized service. Enjoy the calm ocean breeze and fantastic view from our restaurant & bar overlooking the Caribbean Sea while starting the day with a free continental breakfast. Followed by relaxing in the beach chairs or a swim in the Caribbean Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Venere, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Fusion Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.