We went in Fusion Hotel in May 2013 and had the room 29. First of all, you can trust pictures on tripadvisor, it's exactly like that. Fusion is a great hotel, very well situated in Playa, 2 little blocks from autobus station, along the main beach of Playa. The room was clean and cute. We had complimentary water bottles (2)... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is located directly on the white sandy beaches and only 50mtrs away from the world famous 5th avenue, Playa Del Carmen's shopping promenade. We promise you a vacation you will never forget with traditional Mexican hospitality, clean and comfortable accommodations and personalized service. Enjoy the calm ocean breeze and fantastic view from our restaurant & bar overlooking the Caribbean Sea while starting the day with a free continental breakfast. Followed by relaxing in the beach chairs or a swim in the Caribbean Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Olotels, EasyToBook, Venere, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Fusion Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fusion Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Fusion Hotel Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico