Nice and clean, right next to main beach in Playa.its just a stroll to the centre of town. The restaurant is quite good and bar often has live music. There isn't parking real close so that's a negative but I recommend to all travelers ESP if you want to go clubbing. It's a short walk to coco bongo and all... More
- Also Known As:
- Fusion Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Fusion Hotel Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is located directly on the white sandy beaches and only 50mtrs away from the world famous 5th avenue, Playa Del Carmen's shopping promenade. We promise you a vacation you will never forget with traditional Mexican hospitality, clean and comfortable accommodations and personalized service. Enjoy the calm ocean breeze and fantastic view from our restaurant & bar overlooking the Caribbean Sea while starting the day with a free continental breakfast. Followed by relaxing in the beach chairs or a swim in the Caribbean Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, MexVax, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Fusion Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.