We stayed at the Intercontinental Presidente Merida during a conference we attended. The hotel has the feel of a once-great property that now languishes a bit in the 80s. The front entrance is undistinguished. The lobby is a nice size but rather outdated in appearance. Our room was on the first level as far from the elevator as possible. Thus... More
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Presidente Merida Hotel Merida
- Intercontinental Presidente Merida Hotel
- Presidente Intercontinental Mercedes
- Intercontinental Hotel Merida
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Venere and TripOnline SA so you can book your InterContinental Presidente Merida reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.