I have travelled around the world to many beautiful places and hotels but I have never seen anything like this. Having a coffee with the maravellous view of the best Mayan ruins is something unbelievable. This magnificent hotel next to the Mayan ruins is the perfect mixture of luxury, culture and nature. I would recommended to the most exigent traveller!!!
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Chichen Itza Hotel Chichen Itza
- The Lodge At Chichen Itza Hotel
- Hotel At Chichen Itza
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A World Class jungle resort in the heart of Chichen Itza. Bungalows built in traditional Mayan style with handcarved mohagony woods, stone, native marble, hand made stained glass and thatch. Oriented for maximum privacy and the best of views, bungalows are clustered around secluded swimming pools, created for guests wishing to commune with nature. All colaborators are native Maya.The resort has been named 3 times by National Geographic Traveler as "One of the 100 hotels we Love" and in their December 2011 "One of our loved 133 hotels in North America". Home to Luciano Pavarotti, Placido Domingo and Sarah Brightman during their performances in Chichen Itza. The hotel has its own entrance to the archaeological site. Member of the Rain Forest Alliance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your The Lodge at Chichen Itza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.