Went here for dinner. The prices made us wary of the quality. We were pleasantly surprised. Good (strong) margaritas too. There fish and chicken were especially good. You can have a complete sinner for $12 per person.
- Also Known As:
- Motel Dolores Alba Chichen
- Dolores Alba Chichen Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enchanting hotel in the best location of Chichen Itza. Beautiful bungalows with private terraces, air conditioning, cable tv, safe box, and local handcrafts. Extensive gardens with two swimming pools, one with unique reef formations and spectacular bottom, two palapas with hammocks for relaxation. Large, guarded parking lot. Restaurant Bar overlooking circular pool with the best food for the gods. Walk to Ikil cenote for a refreshing swim or to the Balankanche caves for underground adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Hotel Dolores Alba Chichen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.