my boyfriend and I were recommended this place by someone we met on the bus while backpacking in Mexico. definitely has a great backpacker feel too it. everyone who was hanging around was very helpful and friendly. the staff were awesome. they even cook a fresh breakfast every morning for the guests and it was pretty good. (included in the... More
- Also Known As:
- Mayan Hostel Cancun Hotel Cancun
- Mayan Hostel Cancun Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Under new ownership and management, an old well known backpacker hotspot returns! The Mayan Hostel, located at 17 Margaritas Street (just one block from the ADO bus station, in the heart of downtown Cancun with easy access to all major attractions.* Free Wi-Fi* Free Breakfast* Free City Tour* 24 Hr Reception * TV Room (great movie collection!)* Lounge * Rooftop Terrace* Front porch patio with loungers and hammocks* BBQ Pit* Hammocks* No Curfews* Book ExchangeLet our friendly and engaging staff make your trip to Cancun one to remember! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Mayan Hostel Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.