I think the key to this hotel is to pick a room on the main patio. For example 308, 309, 310 *similar rooms are all fabulous. They are very large with 2 beds, fireplace and lovely outdoor patio. This is a very large hotel with over 70 rooms so there is a lot of variety. We loved our room and... More
- Also Known As:
- Diego De Mazariegos Hotel San Cristobal De Las Casas
- Diego De Mazariegos San Cristobal De Las Casas, Mexico - Chiapas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is located in the heart of the city, next to the cathedral of San Cristobal de las Casas. This hotel occupies 2 majestic colonial houses with unique beauties. The ocher colors, antique furniture and wood carvings, enhance the special style of the hotel. His beautiful courtyards have a XVIII century colonial architecture, unique in the city, perfectly preserved. The hotel has 76 rooms (2 master suites, 4 junior suites and 70 standard rooms), restaurant service with regional and international food service, room service, laundry service, parking, bilingual staff, a safe deposit box in the room , wireless internet, currency exchange, bar, medical service, meeting rooms, banqueting facilities and catering services ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline and HotelsClick so you can book your Diego De Mazariegos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.