This is a classy old mansion that has been turned into a small scale hotel while retaining it's old fashioned charm. The rooms are very spacious, clean and containing all the amenities that I look for - modern bed with a firm mattress, excellent bathroom with shower, in room safe, good lighting and comfortable furniture. I always felt very safe... More
- Also Known As:
- Casa De Sierra Azul Hotel Oaxaca
- Casa De Sierra Azul Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa de Sierra Azul is an elegant and beautifully restored 200-year-old colonial home offers quiet, unusually spacious rooms in the heart of the city. It is only two blocks from the bustling Zocalo with its many cafes, strolling musicians, and artisans offering Oaxaca's famous painted animals and other high quality hand crafts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Casa de Sierra Azul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.