We spent two weeks of 2013 Holiday Season in a quiet, relaxing atmosphere in San Felipe del Agua, Oaxaca, Mexico and greatly enjoyed the hospitality offered by the owners and the staff of Hotel Hacienda Los Laureles. Our daughters greatly enjoyed the Spa and the courteous treatment from the staff. The Hotel is located in a small pueblo nestling under... More
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Los Laureles Oaxaca
- Hacienda Los Laureles Hotel Oaxaca
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For discerning guests who want to avoid the bustle of the big city and at the same time enjoy a unique locale, a relaxing stay at the 5 star Hotel Hacienda Los Laureles-SPA may just be the perfect solution. Located in a quiet residential area of Oaxaca, this 18th century hacienda reopened its doors in 2000 following an extensive renovation. Here, you'll reap the rewards of stylish boutique respite enhanced by traditional Mexican architecture and a personable staff.This intimate Boutique hotel, boasting just 23 guestrooms, imparts the look and feel of a private hacienda. Thick stucco walls, terra cotta floors, ornate wrought iron furniture and colorful Mexican fabrics give the hotel an inviting, informal appeal. Outdoors, points of interest include colorful gardens and the fine laurel trees that were preserved during the renovation.Relax in the hotel’s newly expanded Petit Spa with a traditional "temazcal" or indigenous steam bath, and enjoy fine traditional Mexican fare and international cuisine in its award-winning restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Tingo, Escapio, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Hacienda Los Laureles-Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.