Nice hotel. Good facilities. Rooms comfy. Coffee shop attached to hotel. Good atmosphere in bar area. Food ok. Breakfast buffet is good. Security aspect. Right next door to US embassy with people queuing all day. Armed guards all over the embassy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Strategically located on Mexico Citu's main avenue - Paseo de la Reforma- across from the famous Angel of Independence, 30 minutes from Benito Juarez International Airport and in the heart of the most important financial and shopping centers in the city. The hotel has been repeatedly awarded the Four Diamond rating by the AAA. 755 rooms, including 67 suites and 5 penthouses suites. All rooms features Sweet Sleeper Beds and Wireless Internet Access. The luxurious Towers Sections features private butler, exclusive registration, and VIP amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Media 8, Inc., Cheap Tickets, Olotels, Hotels.com, Venere, Amex, Otel, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Maria Isabel Hotel and Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Maria Isabel Hotel
- Sheraton Mexico City
- Mexico City Sheraton
- Sheraton Maria Isabel Hotel And Towers Mexico City