What a beautiful hotel. If you are in DF on business, this is very well located. For tourism, it is not perfectly situated near cool bars/restaurants, but is a pleasant walk to most of the major museums and galleries on Reforma.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Mexico City Hotel Mexico City
- The St. Regis Mexico City Hotel
- The St. Regis Mexico City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St. Regis Mexico City is located at Paseo de la Reforma, a key financial and business district as well as a center for social life in the Mexican capital. The hotel enjoys a strategic location in front of the Glorieta de la Diana Cazadora, a meeting point between the Bosque de Chapultepec museums, Polanco business district and the Centro Histórico. The airport is a mere 45 minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Amex, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Media 8, Inc., Travelocity, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your The St. Regis Mexico City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.