elevator didnt work for 4 days so we only had one for the whole hotel, good breakfast buffet , great location in DF so we could walk to nice places near like zocalo, bellas artes. People were very nice.
- Also Known As:
- Regente Hotel Mexico City
- Hotel Regente City Mexico City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A first class hotel, the Regente it's located in the heart of Mexico city, steps away from Reforma and Insurgentes main Avenues, walking distance to Zona Rosa, the Zocalo and subway. 140 newly-refurnished queen bedrooms, experienced staff, Korinto's Restaurant daily buffet, bar, air conditioned, heating, safe deposit, cable TV, electronic locking, hair dryer, purified water, business center, fitness center and WI-FI in every room. Don't pay more! We have everything at a low cost. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, HotelsClick, Venere, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Expedia so you can book your Hotel Regente City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.