This is an all-suite hotel. Rooms are well appointed and spacious. Location is great! Lobby is very small and breakfast area gets really crowded (there are about 14 seats). Staff is friendly but not reliable for wake up calls or taxi reservation for the airport. Overall, an OK hotel for the price paid (about USD 90/night).
- Also Known As:
- Eurostars Suites Reforma Hotel
- Eurostars Suites Reforma Hotel Mexico City
- Eurostars Hotel Mexico City
- Eurostars Hotel Reforma
- Eurostars Suites Reforma Mexico City
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Eurostars Suites Reforma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.