Casa Zuniga was great in every way! Rick & Carmen are delightful & very knowledgeable. The breakfasts were delicious, we enjoyed our stay in the Renee/Max - loved the seating area & windows overlooking the city. Our tour with Israel was top notch - he is very accommodating & speaks very good English. We will be back .
- Also Known As:
- Casa Zuniga Hotel
- Casa Zuniga Bed And Breakfast
- Casa Zuniga Hotel Guanajuato
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Zuniga B&B is 75-80 meters above the heart of Guanajuato, 10 meters below the Panoramica Road at the Pipila Monument. Most people enjoy their stay. Lots of steps in Guanajuato. Luckily we are next to the only cable car in Guanajuato that can take you to the heart of the village in 90 second. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, T4B, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Venere, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Casa Zuniga B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.