My parents and I travelled the short bus ride from San Miguel de Allende to Guanajuato for a three-day getaway together. I am already a huge fan of San Miguel and the area, but this was a very happy and special time. The staff are so warm and welcoming... you feel as though you are guest in their home. The... More
- Also Known As:
- Casa Estrella De La Valenciana Hotel Guanajuato
- Casa Estrella De La Valenciana Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Estrella de la Valenciana is a hillside Mexican bed and breakfast inn that overlooks the Valenciana mine. Every one of our unique bedrooms has a view of the city and its surrounding mountains. Nestled in the heart of the Central Mexican Highlands - Mexico's "Cradle of Independence," our location is perfect to enjoy the romantic city of Guanajuato, with its underground tunnels and beautiful plazas, as well as day trips to the nearby cities of San Miguel de Allende and Dolores Hidalgo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo and Priceline so you can book your Casa Estrella de la Valenciana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.