I spent the weekend there with my husband and we absolutely loved it. The decoration was awesome, I wanted to take pictures of everything. The staff was very friendly and welcoming. Adan, our host, found us a great parking spot (gated) and he was very helpful. The food was delicious. We had to rush out because we got a call... More
- Also Known As:
- Casa Estrella De La Valenciana Hotel
- Casa Estrella De La Valenciana Hotel Guanajuato
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Estrella de la Valenciana is a hillside Mexican bed and breakfast inn that overlooks the Valenciana mine. Every one of our unique bedrooms has a view of the city and its surrounding mountains. Nestled in the heart of the Central Mexican Highlands - Mexico's "Cradle of Independence," our location is perfect to enjoy the romantic city of Guanajuato, with its underground tunnels and beautiful plazas, as well as day trips to the nearby cities of San Miguel de Allende and Dolores Hidalgo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Casa Estrella de la Valenciana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.