We were booked in here by Mexican friends and had a fabulous garden room which was clean with lovely good facilities. The hotel was very quiet during our stay which was a shame as it deserved to be busier. The staff couldn't have been more attentive or helpful during our stay and we will go back for a longer stay... More
- Also Known As:
- Quinta Las Acacias Guanajuato
- Quinta Las Acacias Hotel Guanajuato
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quinta las Acacias, a Mexico Boutique Hotel member, was built in a XIX century French style. Our main assets are the attention that we bring to our service and design. Indeed, we succeeded in joining/mixing the classic European style furniture and antiques with the Mexican handicraft beauty; it creates an elegant and welcoming atmosphere in all the rooms and areas which invite the guests to relax and enjoy an unforgettable stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Quinta Las Acacias reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.