The Hotel is very nice and comfortable, the beds are good and the rooms are clean. The service staff is professional and friendly. The location is good, there is a small in walking distance and various restaurants. It looks more expensive, but it was fairly affordable.
- Also Known As:
- Presidente Intercontinental Guadalajara Hotel
- Presidente Intercontinental Guadalajara Hotel Guadalajara
- Intercontinental Guadalajara
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely remodeled.• Magnificent location across Plaza del Sol shopping mallwhich features more than 250 stores and restaurants,5 minutes away from Expo Guadalajara.• 4 Diamonds by the AAA, H Distinctive and HTDistinctive (High Technology).• 423 fully remodeled guestrooms.• “El Chante” Spa, Gym, Sauna, Steam, Jacuzzi, HeatedPool and Massages.• Chef’s Table (unique concept in town) y The ExclusiveTequila Collection Bar.• 21 different meeting rooms for up to 1500 pax.• 24 hour services: Gym, Business Center and RoomService. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Venere so you can book your Presidente InterContinental Guadalajara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.