I have been going to The Inn for 30 years now. Several years ago they added on 'The Tower' which is so beautiful & modern, a balcony view overlooking the ocean, 2 pools, the restaurant, beautifully kept grounds. Staff are absolutely incredible, friendly, like family and Adrian at the front desk is delightful, had me in stitches, was very accomodating... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a beautiful beach of the Mexican Rivera, overlooking the Sea of Cortez, The Inn at Mazatlan offers a relaxed and elegant atmosphere. Whether you are here on vacation, a romantic honeymoon, or attending a convention, take advantage of the tranquility, wonderful dining, exciting beach and ocean adventures. Just relax and enjoy warm golden sunsets and miles of pristine beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Otel, Venere, EasyToBook, Priceline, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your The Inn at Mazatlan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Mazatlan Hotel
- The Inn At Mazatlan Hotel Mazatlan