We stayed at the Inn at Mazatlan for two weeks and had an amazing time. The service was unbelievable, from the front desk to poolside. Everything was super clean and the deck overlooking the ocean was a great way to start and end each day. Elias took us on a tour of the city which encompassed every part of the... More
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Mazatlan Hotel
- The Inn At Mazatlan Hotel Mazatlan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a beautiful beach of the Mexican Rivera, overlooking the Sea of Cortez, The Inn at Mazatlan offers a relaxed and elegant atmosphere. Whether you are here on vacation, a romantic honeymoon, or attending a convention, take advantage of the tranquility, wonderful dining, exciting beach and ocean adventures. Just relax and enjoy warm golden sunsets and miles of pristine beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Tingo, Venere, HotelsClick, Otel and Agoda so you can book your The Inn at Mazatlan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.