We stayed for several days in February. The hotel is charming and right on the beach. This hotel is very much a Mexican hacienda-style hotel with typical decor and terrazzo tile and gorgeous native plants There is a sparkling swimming pool and the staff is very helpful and pleasant. The restaurant is very good and we had all our meals... More
- Also Known As:
- Villas El Rancho Green Hotel Mazatlan
- Villas El Rancho Green Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A quiet and relaxing boutique resort, with only 28 villas, each with direct access either to the beach or pool area. Each villa is extremely spacious, comfortably sleeping up to 6 people and includes special touches of authentic Mexico - quite a contrast to the typical generic hotel room. Beach has soft, golden sand with shady palapas and a beachfront jacuzzi. Beachfront restaurant with excellent view. Refreshing tropical gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Villas El Rancho Green Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.