My wife and I joined Pepe for three days on a Honeymoon trip from Queretaro to Manzanillo to Puerto Vallarta. Arriving at Pepe's is like being welcomed by family, and the stay was unlike any other lodging or resort experience we've had before. Personal attention is the benefit of this approach, Pepe the owner joins you at group dinner nightly... More
- Also Known As:
- Pepes Hideaway Manzanillo
- Pepes Hideaway Hotel Manzanillo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Pepes Hideaway ... a private nature reserve in Manzanillo, Mexico offering accommodations in luxury thatched-roof bungalows with spectacular views and awesome sunsets - all nestled in a tropical garden of giant coconut palm trees, towering cacti, brilliant bougainvillea, and producing banana tress. Pepe's believes in the adage that the land does not belong to us, we belong to the land. The accommodations are picture perfect palapas (thatched roof bungalows) with 20 foot ceilings, a sitting patio, native equipales (hand made chairs and tables) to take in the awesome sunsets, the nature show in sea in front of you, the magnificent coastline and distant mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Pepes Hideaway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.