The bathroom smells. The breakfast suck .. I was there for two weeks and all we ate for breakfast was cereal, bread, banana and coffee.. Two weeks!!!?? Affordable but bad.. The maids were really nice and most of the staff but some of the receptionists seem to be bothered if you asked a question..
- Also Known As:
- City Junior Juarez Consulado Hotel
- City Junior Juarez Consulado Hotel Ciudad Juarez
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- City Junior Juarez is located opposite the new consulate is a quality hotel, good, nice and cheap, with rates from 42 USD ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Otel and Venere so you can book your City Junior Juarez Consulado reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.